Sunday, April 15, 2007

Easter and Departure means party, party party...

Hello All!
It's been a busy week with parties and fun:
Yvette:



Diane and Mom:
Colin:
Rita:
Wally:


Daniel and Karen:
Kent and Jen:
Mike, George and Shirley:
Marian and Harold:
and Sophie:These are just a few of many pictures that were taken; I'm new to this whole digital camera thing, and therefore WAY too many pictures simply didn't turn out. So, for those of you not captured--just know that I care enough to not put horridly unflattering photos of you on the internet!

6 sleeps from today we'll be on our way to London. And it's very, very exciting.
It's starting to get at least a little melancholy; I'm thinking of events or things or moments we're going to miss, and it makes me a little sad.
The party at Karen and Kent's was a nice way of countering that. Had lots of good visits with everyone who came, and of course the food and the hospitality was fantastic due to Karen and Kent. So, kudos you!
Mike did his dry-run pack tonight; he's managed to roll up most of his clothes into one small and manageable suitcase. I didn't doubt for even a minute that his clothes would be great--my packing will be a different story entirely!
Must sign off--Voyageur Season 5 is calling my name, and I'm feeling entitled to an episode or two as I went for a nice long bike ride tonight.
I hope everyone out there is happy and healthy and enjoying (finally!) Spring!
I leave you in the caring hands of

Phyllis
and Cricket
They're watching you....




No comments: