Saturday, April 28, 2007

Greetings from the Shire!!

Here is our new home out on the farm. We are on the second floor. We have a nice table set up in the window where we eat. Alan, our landlord, set up a washing machine in the barn across from the house....I'm warning you, it's not pretty:


We haven't used the washing machine yet because we forgot to buy detergent. We are fast learning the lesson that one must remember to pick things up in town. Anyway, here are some more pictures of the area around our 'pad'.

















As you can see, it's pretty rural. It's been kind of hazy out here the last couple of days, so I still haven't seen the Eye of Sauron yet. I'm looking though. I was going to post some indoor pictures of our place, but I'm having problems with it. So, I'll put them in later. Have a good one!

No comments: