Sunday, April 8, 2007

Gunther says: Good morning, Sunshine!

Well, Happy Easter!

Posting has been infrequent as I've been working loads and avoiding getting too excited about the move because I still have lots to wrap up here.

But, the book is even nearer completion than ever--we go to proofs on Thursday and to the funder on Friday, and hopefully say a tearful goodbye forever to the bloody Publisher files on Tuesday afternoon.

And, I did something completely out of character today. I booked myself a flight to Amsterdam from Birmingham on the 28th of April, returning on the 29th.

Lyndsey, who I know from working at a McMan house, will be in Amsterdam on the 28th for a layover and her birthday celebration. So, I am going to join her. I am going to Amsterdam. By myself. On April 28th. Yay!

Gotta go--family dinner to attend. I leave you with this thought:


No comments: